Saturday, October 17, 2009

21 guns, lay down your arms, give up the fight.

iMovie - 21.

Came home and slept! I'll for sure miss my bed when I'm gone. After coming back from not coming back even for a day, I'll sleep on my bed like I've never been sleeping before :P

Skipped class - bad idea - on Thursday. Went to Subang to pay my favourite aunt a visit :) It's a love hate place there, for me. Love it because I get to see my aunt and she cooks for me unlike my mother :P Hate because it's very hot there. I'm constantly sweating! It's insane!

Stayed there a day longer so we went Sunway Pyramid to walk around. I have nothing to buy anymore. My shopping list is temporarily out of service :P haha!

Ohkay anywayss.. The little girl my aunt is taking care of is so freaking adorable! I've seen her since she was only months old but haven't seen her for the past few months. She's grown so much! very cheecky and very smart. very talkative too!

She told my aunt that 'ka jie' - my sister, come already when I drove by the house. I can't believe that she recognise my sister's car! Well, it wasn't my sis, it was me :) Kids this days!

OOOh then then this morning, we went out for breakfast and she said the most incredible thing a 2 year old can say! ohmygosh! I was laughing out super loud! She told my cousin "Jie, a little bit more than can see your boobie come out already laa" Super hilarious! She knows what can be shown and what can't! haha loved it!

Photobucket
meet baby genius - Yan Yan

Photobucket
Photobucket
Kids hair are so nice & soft! jealous nya!

Love tying her hair! tied hers everyday while I was there :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

HA learned how to tie my hair with my hair too :) I've always wondered how they tie their hair like that, now I know!

3 days passed so quickly while I was there.. Well, it's good to be home!

Bought my other copy of LA Candy already :D Uhhlala! I ♥♥ it!

Photobucket
All of Lauren relate books :)

Photobucket
It's mine!! I'm not gonna give it to other people this time :D