Friday, May 2, 2008

why don't you be my solid ground.

iMovie - Love Wrack.

I've been doing Acc for the whole day. And I've also timed myself. With the amount of crap we have to write and the amount of time given, I was only able to do 3 of the 6 questions. fracks!

I have to admit, I'm not the type of person that's good in studying. NORMALLY, people study on their weakest subject, in my case, it's maths but I like to study on the subject I like the most which is acc and chemistry. I'm weird.

Went to popular today.. me and my sis can't go there unattended OR ELSE we'll shop like there's no tomorrow. I wanted to get one of those bottles with words on it.. Like Jinng's bottle. But I had 'self-control'. Didn't buy.

After that, went Ikea to grab a bite of hotdog! Yuuumm.. So long never eat that. taste good! ;P


HAPPIE BIRTHDAY KHAIRUNISA!

*picture of you & me here =)*