Thursday, May 15, 2008

I don't know who I am without you!

iMovie - A Walk to Remember.

Wolf! The suspense from House!! Keeps you wanting more!

I haven't been blogging for awhile now. I always want to blog but I'm just to lazy. haha. lazy, forming, sentence.

Anyways. I'll just skip the couple of days! =)

I slept at 3 am this morning doing chemistry and account. I only can concentrate during the night time. In the afternoon I have no interest to do any of the works.

Chem today was just fine. Manage to answer every question. Uuh and the graph! So many people around me was like, WTF?! really.

Sharifah is a biatch. She kept looking at me one kind. Clever! I'm giving out answers huh? nothing better to do. Too bad you won't be marking my SPM paper. buhu.

Last night, I was laughing my ass off for literally 5 minutes after reading this headline.
" Formula One Drivers to take part in Fashion Show " Formula one drivers! fashion show! catwalking! xD

That day on my way to tuition, the radio was saying something about dogs straying around the F1 Turkey track. I didn't believe it at first but when I came home and read some updates, really got dogs straying! No fair!! Dogs too got free pass in!?! I want one too!

It's having loads of fun!

ANYWAYS ANYWAYS!

I'm so so sleepy! But I can't sleep! my eye lid is so heavy but when I lay on my bed, I can't go to sleep! I really need my strength tonight! HAHA. gotta study! Want me to say that again? GOTTA STUDYYY. ;P

I was laughing at my sister laughing at David Archuleta when he sang 'with meyou'. It's so not him! He's clever tho'. He knows that song will get the girls.. He probably knows he can't pull that one with the judges but what the heck? he gets the ladiess!

David Cook looks like Josh Henderson to me. Agree?