Monday, May 12, 2008

& I want you to be mine.

iMovie - Save the Last Dance.

YAY! Entourage is back with season 5 !!! I have no idea why I like watching that series so much.
<3 Adrian Grenier and Kevin Connolly

Anyways, calming self.

Watched Gilmore Girls the whole day. Was suppose to study History AGAIN but I'm a last minute "study-er". Plus tomorrow I gotta make time to study for accounts and chemistry! It's crazy! I want to stop studying !!!

Mum will be leaving in a couple of hours! I'm so going to have transport problems! This is when the I-need-to-get-a-license kicks in.

My 'bible' is running out of pages to be written in! I need to get a new one. Seriously, that book is like the only book I used until it can't be used. Normally I'll stop mid stream and use another book but. COOL.

I'm gonna trash the place with strippers, prostitutes, keg, gambling and smoke it up! HAHA my mum won't know what hit our home. xD