Tuesday, May 27, 2008

if only <3 had found us first.

iMovie - Pretty In Pink.

Not going to blog about Tioman. It sucked! I hated the whole trip. There wasn't any turning point there. I hated every second I was there. Especially during the night when everybody suddenly felt the need to get drunk.

- end of my story about Tioman. Loved the company of Trina Ng and Jun Cheng tho.

Last night, came home and took a big long dump! Man, that was good. Went straight to bed. Had another good night sleep which is always appreciated. =)

Woke up very early and very hungry but it went downhill from then. Called MickeyDees but they said it only can be delivered in 2-3 hours time. WTF! So, cooked some Campbell vege soup which taste like baby's vomit! Threw that away and cooked dry noodle which didn't taste very good but I downed it anyways.

After everything in the morning, watched Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and Miami Ink. I loved Grey's finale! Usually it leaves me hanging till the next season but this time, it was just amazing. I had teary eye. ;D

Cramped everything in today. Then, downloaded and watched Formula One. Adrian and Hollie ruined everything for me. I fought the urge not to watch it Live that other day but Adrian can't keep his mouth shut! ' SOORY ' no cure! If I didn't know the result, it would have been hell of an interesting race!

Gonna go bed soon after another post. Jet lag a day behind! I didn't know there was the interact audition thingy today. Oh wells.