Sunday, May 11, 2008

I just want to live.

Massa's 3rd straight victory in Turkey!


Formula One Turkish GP Results :
  • 1st - Felipe Massa ( beautifully driven! )
  • 2nd - Lewis Hamilton ( keep up with the reds! )
  • 3rd - Kimi Raikkonen ( awesome dude! )
  • 4th - Robert Kubica ( yay Robert! )
  • 5th - Nick Heidfeld ( happy 1 day older ;P )

I gotta say, Lewis was just lucky he had the clean side of the track. Drivers on the dirty side like Heikki and Kimi didn't have the best start. Poor Heikki. He had a puncture and Kimi had a broken wing while they were battling it out

I'm so so proud of Heikki! =D. Overtaken so many drivers out there after his accident. Must be a good practice for him. haha

I'm liking how Alex Yoong thinks because it's exactly what I was thinking. xD. A little more time and I can be a commentator! HAHAHAh I'll replace Paula! I think that she doesn't know anything la!!

Cool BMWs! They are slowly crawling up like snails! But still, in the story, the snail will somehow win! *dum dum dum*

Anyways, still a good race from Kimi despite his broken front wing! No good proper wing cannot fly as fast le! 

Woah, with a little air. Fheww