Saturday, May 10, 2008

everybody feels a broken heart sometimes.

iMovie - Top Gun. !! ( must watch movie )

Headlines
-He brought sexy back ! YEAH. xD
Justin Tim so sexy la! What more do you want from him? *heart melts*

Watched Grey's Anatomy at like 6 something this morning! HAHA. Can't help it. =) The two guess star is so damn cute! Not cute cute but handsome cute! But then.... Both of them full on made out !! Ruin the image of them in my head only! HAHA ;P

Had our last meal at Zipangu - Shangri-La. Wonder when will be the next time we'll be going there. ='( I'll miss that place ALOT alot !

Ooh, my house has been a smelly full-of-shit house. Literally! Coffee has diarrhea!! Shit those watery type shit !! Yuck. And the worst part is, he shits in my sister's room cause he sleeps with my sis. Usually after he shits those watery shit, he's butt will still have it, then he goes on my sister's bed and sleep! Shit was all over my sister's bed. But she happily sleeping there only - don't give a damn.

DISGUSTING!!

So, took him to the vet.. Guess what he has.. - the cough! Damn random right the result!?! He's so happy now. All happy go lucky. I think it's because he went on a car ride. twice! haha. my pup is so easy to please.

Something's wrong with my computer. The colour is all messed up. It's so different from my sister's Mac. I like the colour in her laptop more.

Off to watch Formula One !! I likey! Nothing can top the excitement I have for F1.. NOTHING! Not even TIOMAN! that's why I have to think about it! There's F1 the same week as TIOMAN!


- I'll think about it LAAA!