Wednesday, May 28, 2008

torn between two lovers.

iMovie - Italian Job.

All 5 series ended at the same week with the lowest amount of episodes ever! Stupid writers strike. There's nothing to watch anymore. Even American Idol is over. sheehs. I think I gotta start watching So You Think You Can Dance. blek.

Let's compare each of the finale since they all ended at the same time.

The last scenes.

Gossip Girl.
Something we all can expect for it's first season.
Typical.

One Tree Hill.
Keeps us hanging. Good episode. very touching and
who the hell did he call?

House.
Fine line between lovers and friends.
very sad & touching season finale.

Grey's Anatomy.
The most romantic ending compared to other seasons.
Touche. I loved it.

Ugly Betty.
It's was ohkay. It's so obvious what her decision was.
Not as good as last seasons'.

Lastly. a shout out to one of my oldest friend. She's not old. just that I knew her for a very long time.

Happy Seventeenth Birthday
Kimberley Chong! cheers xD