Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just say what you want to say

iMovie - Yours, Mine and Ours.

mygosh. I almost missed today's acc paper! My alarm didn't wake me up. LUCKILY I woke up and saw the clock. It was already 7.20 am !!!! Threw on my uniform and was out the door like thunder!

The traffic light also favoured me. It was my lane's light going. It takes 8 minutes for the lights to come back! I mean, like .. never mind.

Acc paper sucked! It sucked! I didn't get to do it properly! I couldn't stop to double check everything. And usually I'll ask Francis for the answers, one by one and it's weird not knowing that the answer's correct or wrong.

Haha, something random? Ashley Simpson is getting married to Pete Wentz toooday. I'm very 8.

I'm really in need to get some good night rest! After sleeping at 3 am every night is so very not good for me. I need to sleep!!