Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cause you keep me coming back for more.

iMovie - Sydney White.

Got my DVD's that I asked Diyanah to buy! thanks! Watched Jumper again and Sydney White! Sydney White is so typical yet nice. The ending wasn't very good though. Tyler Prince is so cute! He looks just like Jake from Just My Luck.

Meet Matt Long. Tyler Prince in Sydney White.

Anyways.

Went Chillies for Uncle Gordon's farewell dinner. Sat there and talked until it was closed. =) Bullshit-ing the whole time. It was nice.

I hate hate hate DVD series!! The more you watch, the more screwed up the DVD will get! I can't watch so many episodes! The first time I watched, it was perfect but now when I re-watch, it's all scwered up. ish!

Is it just my dog or all dogs that has mood swings? My dog tends to ignore me when I lie to him. Like saying take him out but never at the end. Then when my sis calls him, he goes but when I call him, he ignores me until I hold the end of the bargain.

Anyhoo, gotta start studying again. This sucks. School sucks! pffts!