Thursday, May 22, 2008

If you don't dream big, what's the use in dreaming

iMovie - American Idol Finale.




ALERT : SPOILERS OF AMERICAN IDOL.
DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW YET!

TWO WORDS : DAVID WON! :P












I've never in my life ever catch up on watching American Idol. But this year, David Cook caught my eyes and because if him, I started chasing this show! I didn't use to watch mainly because I'll get all tear up when the person I want to win it didn't win it.

But this time it's all changing because he freaking did it !!! he's the man! he did it !!! In other words. he KOed David A. David C. crushed David A.!!!


CONGRATULATION DAVID ROLAND COOK !!!


My mum ruined my show! She told me who won before I watched it. =( Oh wells! As long as it's the one I wanted to win it won !!

My mummie said "eh, the big David won. I don't know his name. Cook something"

HAHA!! she said he's first and last name but she said she didn't know his name! Apala!