Thursday, November 30, 2006

Shopping for me.

Today was interesting. I din't stay at home. That's for sure. Went out shopping!. Yay me!.I was surprise that it wasn't awkward at all. It was fun. It's like we click and it's not that we're not friends. And when i mean we I meant Kim, Laila, Razlan, Sarkaaj, Gan and Haikal. I was saying when we sat down for lunch that it's really a Hartamas reunion and suddenly Azuri appeared. It is with 2 'z's? Azzuri. Either one =).. It was nice to see him. haha. He's grown. Taller. Handsome-er. cute-er. AHHA. Finally watched a movie after so long. Watched Deja-Vu. I was disturbed when they asked for my camera. I know it is protocol and all but I was disturbed. HAha. anyways. After the movie, the guys wanted to play pool. so, they played pool. hahah Kim had to go so, me and Laila went walking around the whole mall then went home. Ooh, here's the good part. Laila dropped me home. and, there was no one at home. Great.! I had to wait for my maid to come with the keys. (Part time maid). It is so humiliating sitting in front of your house I tell you. Finally got in. Cooked myself a pot of Campbell soup, took a bathe and went to sleep for a while. Got up... and blog. =)

Well, that's pretty much my day. Hey, it's progressing alright !. hahaha. Until then. good night. Have a good one =D.

Here's today's Quote.
:: Intimacy is a four syllable word for " Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburgers and enjoy" It's both desired, and feared. Difficult to live with and impossible to live without. There are something you can't escape. And other things you just don't want to know ::