Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here comes the holidayys! xD

My week is getting weirder and weirder.. I've lost a few of my DVD's and having strange dreams. Fine, it's not weird, but it's strange. Where are all my DVD's? It's gotta be around, but its not. Have you ever experience missing something that you want so badly and when you don't need it or din't think about it. *pop* there it is. That always happens to me. And if you try hard to look for it, you may never find it. It's strange. So, yes, my connection is very unstable this few days. It's getting in my nerve. I can't live without the internet. It's not that I use it often but it was always here to wipe my boredom. I'd just go search for something or view someone's blog or log in friendster. I never use it for anything else. Oh and the biggest part of internet is my downloads. Can't live without my series. One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, The OC, Prison Break. Most nice series are all done. Friends, Charmed, 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls. It's hard to find all those series on the web. Let along find torrents. argh. I'm currently downloading Laguna Beach season 1.. It's taking forever due to my internet connection. It use to be very fast, and I mean download 1 Gb in just one night fast. How do I hence my connection and make it stick! Streamyx isn't very good anymore. That's what I think. It use to be better. Oh wells.

So, my primary best friend, Laila just came back from boarding school not long ago. So did Lauren, my brother's girlfriend. She's practically my family now. =) Anyways, I can't wait to meet up with them. It's been such a long time. People says that we'll go through a special feeling when we see someone we love or care so much after a period of time. The rush of adrenaline. It's a nice feeling I guess. haha. I would say that I love it when Lauren comes home. Hell, I love it when my brother comes home. Why? It's because we get to go out for dinner in some fancy hotel and stuff like that. haha and mummie will always cook! but the down side is, I won't have a room, the computer, no space in the house! haha.. but, I can live a month without it. Lols ;)

Well.. surprise that there's not new of Roger Federer today.. well it's because tennis tournament is over. So is formula one.. When it comes to holidays, there won't be any excitements. argh. But when it comes to mid term or examination, it's on! you'll rush to watch it and brush your books aside. glued to the tele. Yet when it comes to the holidays there's no sports to watch. There's footie, but hey, it's not enough! Well, I'm being like some animal that I forget where it prepares for the next season to fall.. got my DVD's and my series.. my working computer and my room! I'm off to start my holidays by just relaxing and not to look at any school material book-y stuff!. Lols. So, catch me tomorrow.. I'm off now.. see ya! ;p