Monday, November 27, 2006

Do your thing. Keep it up.

Yet another day had passed. The heavy rain this morning woke me up. It was very loud. My comp is a bit slow and laggy this morning. Probably cose I din't shut down my comp and I'm still downloading my Laguna Beach. I'm not giving up. Having faith in it. Today is not like other days. Darn, today my chair broke. haha. It din't not break so how can it be broken. haha. It's just not sit-able. haha It's telling me to get off of it and go out. lols. It's sad. now that I don't have a comfortable chair. Gotta sit on those plastic chairs. hahaa. I guess I deserved it.


This is a little random but, Justin Timberlake!. It's time to talk about him. He is so good at what he does. Singing, dancing. He's damn hot. damn charming. haha. I love the way he dance. Up beat-music. I've been a fan of his for a long time now. Back when he had his white blond hair. hahaa. When he was with his buddies of N'sync. Man he was only 19 years old when he went big. He's a great guy, a great producer, great singer and hell great dancer. Oh, he's also a 'fly guy' . In one word, he's just gnarly. Yes, I know what that means already. Go figure peoples. haha. Anyways, Justin recently hosted the MTV Europe Awards 2006. He's starting was just absolutely incredible. He started the show by doing his songs and his moves.I mean, no other host has done that before. Alright, not one I can think of. In addition, he won Best Male Artist and Best Pop. haha. How cool. I can't begin to describe this guy. He's just absolutely awesome. Gnarly dude. haha ;) I wanna watch more of anything that has him in it. Like his movies. Addison. Alpha Dog. I want to go to his concert next year so badly. Why can't they do it somewhere in Malaysia. Malaysia is like 'MIA' . Whoa! man. I've been trying hard to find for torrents of Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award but it was unsuccessful. Darn. that's just the cons of not having cartoon channels. Anyways, my mother has gone to her mother-ly senses to start me on strictly vegetable food. Thanks Jack. That's so much. She'll be bored. She always does. She's just energetic to start on something new but I'll give it a few days when she stops nagging me. She nags. yes. she does.

Alright. Quote of the Day peoples.
:: At this moment, there are 6 billion 5 hundred and 2 million, 8 hundred and 67 thousand, 1 hundred and 20 people in the world - give or take a few. And sometimes all you need is ONE. for the better or the worst ::