Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Movie Manic

Alright. AHHA do you guys realise that I start most of my 'long stories' with 'alright'. I don't know why I'm doing it. Anyways, there's many many MANY movies that I wanna watchh. Argh. I'll probably go buy them!. AHHA.. If I buy it here then it would be RM 10 for 'as-much time-as you-wanna watch'. But if I wait and go get it from Penang, then it would be RM 4 for ' all-times-sake' . lols ;) It would be fun. So, I was thinking of catching the movie Step Up with my sister today. Oh and lucky me, it ends today. Well it's not my fault for watching it so late. I've downloaded it way before it came out. I think it was after I watched She's the Man and I went and search for Channing Tatum on the Internet and saw his next movie,so, I downloaded it. But you know, if you buy a DVD before it shows in cinema, it won't be clear. That's what happened to me. Couldn't watch. And then I din't bother downloading it again. Until today. So many of my friends were crazy about it asking me to watch or I will regret it and stuff. haha. Okay, DVD's that I wanna get.

-Alpha Dog. * Justin Timberlake is in it *
-Ocean's Eleven. * Watched the movie and loved it *
-Material Girls. * Looks nice to watch. Hillary Duff is in it too*
-Fantastic Four. * Every movie with supernatural power attracts me *
-Into the Blue. * Lost that DVD*
-Supercross. * Curious about that movie *
-Step up. * Of course.*
-She's the man. * Lost that too*
-The Departed. * Hottie McHottie is in. Leonardo DiCaprio. Have you watch Titanic*
-The Prestige. * Magicians are fake * sorry
-Devil wears Prada. * the clothes are damn nice *

Wohooo.. Mummie is going to Lot 10 again tomorrow. I'll go check out more DVDs then.! wee. then we're off to eat sushii... yummieee.

Oh, hey you guys out there. You guys who likes to watch series, check out Heroes. It's very damn nice. AHHA.. It's better than Prison Break. Check it out. It's about a amount of peoples who has powers. Powers that can save the world. It's pretty damn cool. As I said, shows that has supernatural powers attracts me.So, alright then. I'll be going off.. Having an outting tomorrow. FINALLY get to go outt.. I'm so excited. =) Have fun peoples..