Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Time and time again..


It's another day for tennis! =) I'm glued to it. hehe.. It's day 3 or is it 4 for the Tennis Tournament in Shanghai. It was Andy Roddick versus Roger Federer and someother player versus Ljubicic.. haha din't care about the other players. Anyways.. The match between Andy Roddick and Roger Federer was 6-4 , 6-7 , 4-6. Federer looked smacked down the first game then came back at the second and third. Roddick was a tough player. He took Federer out of his comfort zone and came hard with his well-known unreturnable balls. Oh wells.. hahaha as excited as it was, Federer won! how can he not.. he was struggling at first and it was thrillingg...weeEeEeee! heheee..

I din't do much today. Actually I don't remember what I did today. It seems like a long hard day but i can't fill in the blanks on what I did. Watched Mutant X and Bring It On 3.. Thats preety much what I did.. and what I do every other day.. It's boring!! bring some action into my life pleaseee!! arghh...

Qoute of the dayy..
::As friends, as human beings, we all try to do the best we can. But the world is full of unexpected twists and turns. And just when you've gotten the lay of the land, the ground underneath your shifts. And knocks you off your feet. If you're lucky, you'll end up with nothing than a fresh wound, something a ban-aid will cover. But some wounds are deeper than they first appear and require more than just a quick fix. With some wounds you have to rip off the band-aid, let them breathe, and give them time to heal.::