Sunday, November 19, 2006

You're the best FedEx!



Roger Federer has won the Shanghai Tennis Master Cup!! Once more, he's the best playerr! He's the best, he beats the rest ;). I'm so happy..James Blake din't stand a chance! He's results were 6-0, 6-2, 6-4. He's performance and foot work were incredible! That is why he's World ranked number 1 player. Rumours has it that he's re-writting the history of tennis and making the sport much interesting and richer! He won a car too! gosh. It was a Mercedes Benz something E.. ahhaha I din't pay much attention on the car. =D wooot! He's such an amazing tennis player. Lets take a look at his present achievements.
- Career won/lost : 478/125
- Career title : 44
- Career Prize Money :$ 27,05
6,458


Roger
Federer has also won loads of awards this year. Some of them are ::
- Laureus World Sportsman Of the Year
- ESPY best tennis male player
- Stefan Edberg Sportmanship Award
- ATP Player of The Year
- etc, many more for the past few years. =)

pic: Roger Federer and his girlfriend Miroslava Vavrinec attending the Laureus World Awards. ( Match made in heaven =] )


Today, Rachel told me that Roger Federer's name must be in blue colour because he always wear his blue shirt when he plays. ahaha. It's amazing, today i've been watching tennis the whole day. Meanwhile, Zephry has been sleep the whole time I was watching. By all means, he has been sleeping the whole day. He sure do know how to enjoy the rainy weather. heheee.. I've been excited the whole day for the match of R.Federer against J.Blake!. The match was spectacular! I have the whole day plus the whole house my by myself today. My sister went to the condo with her friends while my mom went on a trip to don't know where. So, I was left alone at home along with Zephyr. A girl is lucky to be left along with her puppy, don't you think? lols. Now, I'm watching the MTV Europe Music Award hosted by Justin timberlake! ;) man, he rocks. Anyways. i'm off now.. till next time. Have fun. Peace out ;p

Oh right, forgotteeeeen.
Here's the quote of the day
:: You think more peaople would listen to what he had to say? I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, sometimes the fear is just of making a decision because what if you're wrong? What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stich in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretent we hadn't be told. We've all heard the proverb, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves . We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves::.