Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ecstatic Day =)

YESLAR!! Semi-Finals for Tennis tournament in Shanghai.. It was Roger Federer versus Rafeal Nadal and James Blake versus David Nalbadian. Now, guess what.... Roger Federer wonn with 6-4, 7-5 ! woot.. He's going to FINALS! yeaaaa.. He's the man, man! I'm so happy.. excited and nervous at the same time =) But it's a good thing. heheee ;P

Alright, as much as a good friend I am, I totally din't know, no clue that Rachel went to Shanghai till I asked Priya.. I was like.. shocked. lols. Well Rach, I hope that you'll get to see Federer there for he is your idol. haha You got me into tennis and I thank you. Anyways, today, surprisingly I woke up early at 10.30. Lols. So, to waste time, I watched Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill that I downloaded the night before. hehe.. For those Grey's Anatomy fans, it will be much better in season 3 although it's more emotional. HEHE.. don't give up on Meridith and Derek =] . Later on, went Hartamas Shopping Center.. Oh, and I saw Bernard and Roger there.. working. hehe.. 6 hours for RM 18. It's not enough for ME..hahaha.. well it's noott. Moving onnn =P . Played with Keenan the whole day today. ( my baby cousin ) He is so tiring..and naught too! After that I napped for awhile then have dinner.. AND I gotta say that it's the best dinner in weeks! It was finally home-cooked-food! No more eating McDonalds, big mee, wan ton mee , mamak! It was food filled with lovee and tasty-ness! hahaa..

Today, my sister friend came over to give her a make-over as she is going to the Fly FM birthday party thingy in Sunway.. ahhaa she looks like an 'adulterious whole'. AHAHa nolar.. she looks like herself with hell alot of make-ups. hahaa. I'll bet that she'll come home arounf 4.30 plus. That is my prediction. Anyone who knows my sis is free to bet. =D. Talking about friends, Elyza gave me the weirdest call today asking me if I fit her shoes that day. Hmm with hard thinking, I think she's gonna get me slippers! So much for our secret santa plan. Anyways, hope our Christmas is as good as last years. with feast and turkey and stuffing.. ahaha.. And, the best part is, Lauren is back from New Zealand.. she actually landed today! wee. Can't wait to see her.. Her comming back means getting to eat in some fancy nice hotel! xD I love it ! haha.. Not taking advantage of her okey! haha.. Anyways, I'm off to watch football now. I'll blog again tomorrow night. So, Goood night all. =) Have a great one.