Sunday, December 3, 2006

Am I dreaming?

Yet another year. Yet another December. Yet another puppy we found. It's December 2006. It is like Deja-Vu. hahha. My sister found my previous pup, Lucky in the month of December 2005. Today, she found another puppy out and about near my house. haha. Serious deja-vu. This puppy is cuter. and it must have an owner because it's clean and doesn't smell. hahah. It's so cute. It's like a little fox. I'll pose picture of her soon. Yes, it's also a her. Another female,bitch. haha. Anyways. It's here outside my house. Probably sleeping. It's so cute.

Alright, I spent the whole day doing Ely's present. I shall post about her present because I don't think she ever comes to my blog. Anyways.. there's nothing to get her so.. If you can't buy one, make one. That's what I did. Well Ely, thank God you knew me. ahahha. Nothing much happened today.. Nothing much happened yesterday too. That's why I din't blog. I went to Jalan Ipoh yesterday then came back home. nothing important.. Ohh right, I went to Wai Sek Kai for dinner last night. Man did I regret going. It's so dirty and smelly and the guy who did my mee din't wash his hands after he cleans the table. YUCK!! I din't even touch it. Gross!!. I'll never go there ever again. haha.. must close down that place man. Food inspectors, do your job!. hahahha. I'm so mean. Well, they're mean-er. What if you din't wash your hands and your customers got food poisoning after eating your food then die or what so ever.. Safety comes first.

What else.. Ooh did I mention that I've finish Ely's present? hahah I won't show it today. Maybe maybe she'll come to my blog.. hahaa. OOH this is the best part. I keep saying 'ooh' don't I? haha anyways, I might be going on a cruise to Nowhere!! hahah.. Cruise to 'NOWHERE'. how cool is that.. I'm going somewhere named nowhere.! hahahhaa. Hopefully I go lar. It's not confirmed... *fingers crossed*


Alright then.. going to bed now..

Here is the Quote of the Day.
::
There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up::