Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Living in a fantasy world.

Alright. A brand new day full of ' joy ' and 'fun-ness' and by that I meant dull and boring.. I need some excitements in my life. Gosh. Tuition is starting next week. It's gonna be December next week. It sucks. I haven't had fun all this time. Gotta be honest. Can someone like take me outt !! Not on a date! Take me go bowling. or play pool. or whatever as long as I have someone with. Have you ever watched a show or a movie and think to yourself, hey I wanna be like that. I wanna live their life. I wanna dance like that, I wanna sing like that, I want someone to love me like that, in other words, jealous of their life's. Well I have. I wanna live my life in Laguna Beach ;). Should have seen that coming huh. I wanna be blondand have boobs like theirs. AHAh. You can minus the boobs. Have a lot of parties and gathering to attend. hang out with friends at the beach, checking out hot guys surfing. Have spring breaks, winter formal, prom, GRADUATION!. well, I mean they celebrate their graduation as a school event. I don't think we celebrate it, do we?. Better yet, they gets to drive at sixteen! I'm living their lives through television. haha.. They get to go Los Angeles or San Francisco, or wherever for collage. Get new cars. Gosh! I want to live life like that. Be a blond bimbo. =) AHAHA.

I have nothing to do all day long. same as yesterday and its gonna be the same tomorrow. Welcome to my life. It really sucks.

Well, today's Quote.
::Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. Sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, the very part of it, will live on forever ::