Monday, November 20, 2006

No self-control. It's sad.really

My connection is damn cacated man. It can't download fast enough. arrgh. It seems like such a short day today. I was very blur too I asked KimC what's she doing online on a monday morning when she should be at school. LOL. hello, it's a school holiday.. wakee upp.! Well, my brains were up all night long dreaming some weird unexplainable dream. Apperently, i was washing my face with cold water in my dreams that kept me up all night. It's getting weirder every night. Somethings wrong. I can feel it. HAHA... I sound like some gifted brat getting their new 'supernatural' power. And ely, I know what you're going to say when you read this. "Good for you jean, your dream came true" haha.. blek. No such thing. Sky Highh!! ( it's a movie based on super heroes and side kicks ) Scretch that, I helped Rach restore or should I say build her a new new blog. Her situation was similar to mine. My old blog was also deleted from my account. haha funny thing. I love her soo much! she's like my other half.! she's funny, supporting, loyal and many more things. She's practically made from sugar, spice and everything nice =)

Jessie was on tele. hahaha some Refresh My Ride program. hahah it's sooo funny!! Me and uncle Gordon was like laughing and pointing the whole time. hahhahaaaa!! " let's play PS2" lols you lost points for that! AHAHHAHHAHA.. it's funny. very. seriously.

Tonight I'm going to some japenese restorant for sushi.. yum yum. Sushi, it has it's pros and cons. It is delicious yet its too expensive.. Well how much can a raw fish costs? Oh wells, it's Malaysia.. Everyone is trying to make money.. It's how it goes. Some becomes filthy rich, some file bankrup some even robs banks for the fun of it. Alright! back to the point ! I'm going out for dinner now. I'll post anything interesting on the way there. lols. Well, have a good day, have fun, live life. haha. Until next time. I'm out ;)

Here's today's quote.
:: Pain, it comes in all forms. The small twinge, a bit of soreness, the random pain that we live with everyday. The there is the kind of pain you just can't ignore, a level of pain so great that it blocks out everything else, makes the rest of your world fade away until all we can think about is how much we hurt, how we manade our pain is up to us. We, ride it out, embrace it, ignore it, and for some of us the best way to manage pain is to just push through it, Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life--::