Sunday, November 26, 2006

Karma is a bitch

Hey everyonee.. I had the most amazing lunch in decades yesterday. My sister took me to Shangri-La hotel for sushi. Buffet!! haha. It wasn't a lot left. It was from 12 noon till 2 p.m and we went there at around 1-ish. lols. Yet we sat there and talk until it was almost 4 something when I got back. Oh and my download was done! yay!.. haha I'm very happy. I've downloaded Laguna Beach season 1,2 and 3. 1 and 3 was done but i'm still waiting on my season 2. It took me almost 6 days to finish downloading. The seeds was so little and its an old show. Besides, my connection sucks too! I watch it all last night. haha. But it already watched a bit a bit while it was downloading. Slept at 5 a.m this morning. Watched Grey's Anatomy season 3 episode 9 too. haha. My eyes were so wide open. Can't sleep eventhough I've watched everything. Was lying in bed wondering why did Stephen choose Kristin over Lauren. Lauren is much prettier, responsible and they had been friends for long. Kristin on the other hand is a player, rude and she's also a slut while she was in Cabo for spring break. Well, dramas follow them. I'm now waiting for my download to finish. Laguna Beach season2.. It's in its 70's. percent I mean. going to finish soon I hope.

While waiting for that, I'm also waiting for Ely's answer. She said she'll tell me when she asked her sis if she could drop her at my house. But she din't give me an answer. I'm wondering if she wants to come. Does she? or does she wanna just go out with her tuition friends rather than hanging out with me. She told me that she'll be busy the whole month next month. I though with Wai Hoe out of the picture, she and I will have time hanging out. But I guess not. I don't want to have a falling out with her but I think its happening. It's sad really. Sometimes I can't stand her but something I want her here so badly. ( No offense Ely ) How I wish she was still my neighbour. We'd still be playing boomerman. hahaha. and hanging out in her tent. eating Maggie mee with tomato sauce. AHAH. Oh wells, people change, that's what they do. She's breaking free. Anyways, I was going to clean up my room again but if I do, it will be messy again. So no point. ;). It's so boring around here. I wanna just get out of the bubble and go travel around the world. Go everywhere else.

Oh, do anyone knows whats gnarly? or dunzo? hahaha I've been hearing those words lately and was wondering whats that. It's not written in any dictionary of mine. So.. Probably go google it huh?. Lols. I haven't written any quotes this days so I'm going to write one today. here it goes

Quote of the Day.
:: In life we are taught that there are seven deadly sins. We all know the big ones.. gluttony, pride, lust. But the thing you don't hear much about is anger. Maybe it's because we think anger is not that dangerous, that you can control it. My point is, maybe we don't give anger enough credit. Maybe it can be a lot more dangerous than we think. After all when it comes to destructive behavior, it did make the top seven ::