Thursday, March 31, 2011

you wanna be, you wanna be, a loser like me!

iMovie - Morning Glory.

I love Rachel McAdams :)
I want to be a busy woman like her character one day.
I really do.

so, I've been hearing about Taylor's parking issues and stuff. and I can't believe that such a high standard university is having the same problems as such low level university like mine.

those management people needs to go for management classes! give it to em free of charge la. they need to be educated.

My traffic jam problems seems so small compared to theirs but I still don't like the whole jam scenarios outside my college. and the parking issue.

I mean, I have parking. I have free parking actually, for Segi students. the only problem is that its far away from campus. but not THAT far la. what sucks is that those stupid people would rather park at both sides of the streets than at the free basement parking a few blocks away!

I'm sure that Taylor's people wouldn't mind parking a little further if they could have our 4 level basement parking!

I so want to scratch each and every one of the cars out there every time I'm stuck in the jam. The jam is not caused by all the cars that comes to pick up kids from KDU, its caused by those idiots that parks at the side of the road!

Really hoping for JPJ to come give tickets to every one of those cars. park in the free basement parking, for crying out loud. so what if you've got to walk a little further!

rushing my assignments. I've never been so clueless for my assignments before, until now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to disappoint my group mates.

I've lost my motivation and determination.

I'm in a funk lately. need to snap out of it. live like there's no tomorrow. the hope is we have so much to feel good about.

I'm still waiting on the pictures from Ting's birthday so that I can blog about that. much better than the ramblings I've been posting. I'm pretty sure happy post will be next.