Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lord knows I'll fail you time & again, But you & me we're alright

iMovie - Glee.

Have been watching Glee this whole week. I've never been a fan of Glee until just recently. I started with season 2 before watching season 1. I love Blaine and Sam :) I think Sam's charming. & Blaine just blew me away with his voice.

The first time I heard him sing was when I watched the 'Bills, Bills, Bills' video. ever since then, I was hooked.

Now I'm watching season 1. and I think I'm in love with Jesse St. James at the moment. his smile pulled me in! hahaa. tsk.

Well anyway. just sometimes I wish I was in those TV shows and that my life is scripted and I'm not really living my life.

Life's hard, & it goes on.

I've been a little zonked out recently. I have this feeling like I've not been the person I wanted to be. and that I haven't been one that has made a mark in this world.

I blame the PDP assignment. made me thought real hard about life and myself.

I want to be the one that makes the choice of being a good person, of being the happy one that brings happiness to other people with my laughter and cherry mood everyday.

told you I've been a little zonked out. & I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, that each and every one of you that's in my life is appreciated. I appreciate you, and you matter to me.

Photobucket
Sometime when I have all these feeling bottled inside of me, I like to escape it and be in the world of music. I feel like there's at least 1 song that's sung just for me for my moments. and knowing that I'm not alone is reassuring and comforting :)




you are not alone in this world,
& neither am I :)