Thursday, March 10, 2011

cruel to be kind means that I love you, baby!

iMovie - Mean Girls 2.

second ones are always the sucky one. though Meaghan Jette Martin was pretty in it.

the 3 bitchy one wasn't bitchy enough. wasn't believable at all. boring.

so, guess what came in the mail for me today :))! finally, I received my package after waiting for almost a month!

Photobucket

my iPhone covers! unfortunately it isn't the same as my current ones. the top is different. and the cutting is a bit off. but whatthehell.

Photobucket

it's cheap too! RM 35 for 10 colours. buying it here would be like RM 20 for 1 colour.

Photobucket
yes, it comes with iPhone too :p

I've been skipping a lot of classes lately, just because they're 1: boring! I've learned everything I need about Quantitative Methods and Accounting, I don't need a recap, especially after only 1 year.

secondly - I hate going all the way to class for only 1 and a half hour of tutorial class. waste 5 bucks sitting there listening to what I've already know.

so not motivated. so not in the mood to go to class. I hate this semester!






watching Charmed all day sounds
more appealing :)