Friday, April 1, 2011

we just want to make the world dance, forget about the pricetag

iMovie - The Parent Trap.

I've been watching this movie for almost a week and I'm still not done. I put it on to put me to sleep. so everytime I'll fall asleep before the movie ends.

I know the script from backwards forward :p

April Fool's day. went out with Elyza after my class. I had the urge to have anything and everything Italian. so where do we go?

Italianese!

Malaysia needs a new Italian food franchise. Italianese is getting a little too expensive already. I heard MichaelAngelos not bad.

spent the whole day talking, and catching up over lunch. Ely was telling me about all the pranks she pulled since last night.

so I decided to play a little fool myself. but it didn't quite worked out. I didn't have enough people come up to me :p

Vivian did the whole Sushi Zanmai 20% prank on twitter, so Ely came up with the whole idea of saying I had concert tickets.

I wanted to fool em by telling people that there's saman on klrb but we then had to go to those places to see em running out and stuff, so that didn't work. Well anyways, the whole Justin Bieber concert tickets fool didn't work.

#aprilfoolprankphailed.

well yaways, after a little shopping and book browsing, sent the princess home. I got home and got ready for dinner with the cousins.

I feel so grown up! my elder cousin took me out last time. now I'm taking Keenan, my youngest cousin out with me. family comes full circle!


Photobucket
I love these bracelet thingy!
I keep wearing em nowadays. can I go get more?

Photobucket
believe in peace!

was at MPH browsing, picked up a magazine that Ely brought over and I saw this! whaaat.
some people are coming up with jobless stuffs.

Photobucket

hey, I'm a huge F1 maniac, but even I wouldn't buy that table and fill it in after every race! gosh.

Photobucket
hello Vettel :)



happy April fool's day!
don't take fooling to a whole new level, peeps.
keep it clean and fun :)