Saturday, March 26, 2011

so I'm straight in a straight line running back to you.

iTalkShow - The Ellen Degeneres Show.

I love starting my days with a little Ellen these days :) I'll YouTube her every morning after reading all my tweets.

The first thing I'll do when my eyes opens in the morning is grabbing my phone and checking out my twitter wall :)

I'm so committed to twitter, we're practically married :p

This week passed pretty quickly. Went and caught up with Laila few nights ago before she leaves again. I forgotten how much I've missed her. she was my very first best friend. and we did almost everything together when we were rugrats.

Spent almost 4 hours talking the night away. it's so easy being with her, and I really miss all that she has to say to me! haaha, I really do. she's the only one that called me Net, and I had chills when she called me that that night. brings back familiarity.

Well, I wish her all the best in India! and hope that she comes home faster :) cause I really miss my best friend.

Keenan came over, and I got to play with his PSP. I played the Formula 1 game for hours! I was being Kimi Raikkonen in his McLaren and I was leading the points board before the PSP hung.

He's memory card was dying, so mums took me to Digital Mall to get it fixed. he's so manja even though he's not my mother's son. tsk. being the youngest in the family has it's perks.

Photobucket
Kimi Raikkonen kicked butts!



Speaking of Formula One, it's F1 weekend :)))! my weekend's will be extra better from now onwards! love it.