Friday, March 11, 2011

who says you're not perfect, who says you're not worth it

iMovie - Tron.

Garrett Hedlund is hot, and his voice is sexy!

happy that its already Friday! I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow :))! though I'm always sleeping in cause class starts at 1pm. but its not the same.

Went out for lunch at Sushi Zanmai with Crystal today. my first time eating there. its actually great! I might be going there more often when it opens in One Mont Kiara :))!

oh open already :p sushi that is near is love.

received my amazing birthday present :)

Photobucket
Thanks Crystal!

I, on the other hand give sucky birthday presents. I not very creative in choosing a present unless I know what they want. I have to work on that more!

anyways. mums out of town again. seriously, if I were an american teenage girl.. the house would be trashed and torn down by now :p

I have to start on my assignments. every semester I vow to start on my assignments earlier so that I won't have to rush at the end but every semester I fail to do so. once a last-minute person, always a last-minute person!

I really got to get a head start on all my assignments. thinking of applying for a scholarship. have to go see the counselor for that one. hopefully I'll be eligible and my GPA would maintain.

that's pretty much on my mind right now. I'll turn off all my concerns and spend my weekend lazing around :))! I can't wait to read my book all day. realised that I haven't finish reading Shopaholic & Baby when I flipped through my new precious!

Photobucket
its on my table & I keep glancing at it :)))!






yes, more Charmed!