Sunday, March 20, 2011

you've got every right, to a beautiful life, cmon!

iMovie - Battle : LA

it's one fracking amazing movie!

it's one nail-biting, edge-seating, keep-on-toes movie. I find it just awesome and its one of the best movie I've watch lately.

I'm definitely going to watch it again, soon :))

I love this kind of movie, one that shows courage, patriotism, admiration, bravery. & those marine-bond is one to watch. their code of honor, their strong call of duty is just to be respected. I was touched when they were sad when they lost their own men, but were even more heartbroken when they lost civilians they were trying to protect.

I know that it's getting/had bad reviews but take my word, watch it!


so. I've got to keep this brain juice thing running. I've slacked so much until I can't construct proper formal English sentences for my assignment. I've started on my 'first of many' assignments just last Friday. its due this coming Friday!

my procrastination power is just amaze-balls :p

now, this second, is the only time I have to myself since Friday night. my cousins, aunt and grandmother came over and the whole house has never been more noisy. now they've all gone home and its weird, its quiet! haha.

I like it more when the house is jumping off the hook.

On Saturday, I went bag shopping with the mums, cousin and aunt. we went to those used/brand new hand bag store and mygosh! I would never ever buy anything from there ever. even if I had the money a million years later.

well, maybe I would :p but for now, I wouldn't.

Nathalie, my cousin was so funny. she saw one Hermes bag and held it up, saying to us that this is so cheap! & when my aunt told her it was fake, she placed it down so quickly like it was contagious or something!

I wish I had her money!

ooh anyways. after that, went cake shopping for desert! yes, one of my aunt is that greedy. Night fall, we went out for a late-night movie. which was Battle LA :))! still loving it laa!

now I have to seriously finish up my Personal Development and Communications Skills assignment #1. but I'm still super lazy! I have 5 more days, can laa. heh.






off watching Glee 1 :)
got the whole season, oh yeah!