Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.

iMovie - Step Up 3.

Rick Malambri's voice is just so deep, and sexy! and I like hearing it sometimes :))!

stalker alert!

so, for the first time in the 20 years of my life, I went to the dentist!

I never wanted to go because I didn't have a reason to, and because I'm kind of a germaphobe. I find it scary and gross when I don't know how clean or dirty something is that's going to be shoved into my mouth.

so I told my mums if I were to visit the dentist, it would be clean, clean, clean! & so she found a clean one in SS2 called Hoo & Phua Dental.

bummer that my doc's a lady! Elyza's dentist had the most deep sexy voice I've ever heard. I think. I was young and I can't really remember.

anywayss! proud moment - the doc said I only had tar tar. I know that's a little serious but thank gosh I didn't have gum problems or cavities!

me mums on the other hand had to fill 8 fillings! that's EIGHT! woah.

all I had done was scaling and polishing :) and it wasn't so bad. it was sour at some tooth. Ooh, the bad new is that my gums don't have enough space for my wisdom tooth, so if it does decide to come out, I'll have to operate to take it out! hopefully, it'll NEVER come out!

I'm so glad to have the teeth genes of my grandfather! LOL. he's 83 years old and he still has all of his tooth! clean and straight till this day. my grandmother on the other hand has a mouth full of fake tooth :p yes! hehee.

yup. that's it. my first visit to the dentist :)! glad it went smoothly. and I'm glad it was clean and sanitized!






I'm obsessed with this new tune
from Selena Gomez called Who Says!
it's so catchy, it's in my mind all day.