Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and if you want to buy me flowers, just go ahead now

iSeries - Greek.

I can't believe there won't be anymore Greek on Monday nights :( I'm bummed. I really am.

I remember watching it for the first time on Hallmark channel. since then, I was obsessed. I was torn between Evan and Cappie but eventually, its only Cappie :))! I'm Team Cappie for life!

wish there's more. 4 seasons is just not enough. need Kappa Tau Gamma every week!

anyways.

more bummed out news. I've became a Windows 7 user! and I really don't like it, not one bit of using it.

I'm such a user loyal person, I don't like to change the stuff I use. and I'm really missing my Windows XP! everything now is so different.

I don't know why but my computer suddenly couldn't start. I had a few problems with it a couple nights before, when it would restart on it's own. the programmer said because there's virus or something.

really frustrates me when Phillipa fails me! its not the first time. grrr. I really don't like using Windows 7!

I've had to re-install my programs, it became like routine already. first it's Firefox, then iTunes, then VLC Player, then Photoscape, then Vuze. that'll be all I install. I don't want to install something that will make me upset to lose it when Phillipa fails me again.

so yea, I'm a Windows 7 user and it sucks, big time!

speaking of me being a brand/user loyal person *nose pointing high for some reason :p*

I went stationery shopping with mums that other day! I love going stationery shopping :)) just buy only! heh.

bought another pilot pencil. whyy are mechanical pencils these days so expensive?! it's like RM4.50! that's expensive!

Photobucket
there was limited colour choices. only dark blue, light blue, black and purple.
so purple it is!

I wanted the maroon/dark pink one but it was in o.7 and I don't like those.

Photobucket
stationery that I use! :)) I love using Faber Castell ball pen.


I don't like those inky pens. it seeps through the next page, not nice.

anyhoo. I honestly have too much stationery! :p







off continuing my season of Charmed! arrivederci!