Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the world is catching up on you while you're running away to chase your dreams.

iMovie - The Blind Side.

Watched it a couple of weeks ago. Not bad. Sandra Bullock was wonderful! She can really play a character. She's like high powered but also caring. The little boy is so cute when he's with Mike.

It's a very nice movie. It gets your tear duck going :P It's nice to know that there's this sort of people out there who gives unconditional love to someone else.

TODAY!

First morning back and I had to do intensively hard quantitative method -.- I was so out of place. Oh and I forgotten how bloody cold the class is! freezing, I was shaking the whole time until I asked someone to off the air cond.

freaking cold, it's freaking north pole I tell you! ish. Had 2 1/2 hours of math -.- then the whole class rushed to collect their results. I couldn't get mine today because my counselor who enrolled me didn't credit my rebate so my outstanding balance was outstanding.

I had to go up and down trying to sort it out, plus I was rushing to get home because my sister has got class too! tsk. guess I'll get it tomorrow :( I'm so nervous!

first day back and I don't want to go already! My class is going to finish at 5.30 tomorrow! SO LATE LA! I have to find my inner nerd worm and bring it out 8) Gotten back my acc coursework and I was shocked at others' marks because theirs is like mid 40s to 50s only and I had 74. I thought she marked wrong, so when I asked, ... 3rd highest man! HAHA.

Photobucket
Oh inner dork worm, I summon thee.

Photobucket
CoffeeCup is shaved botak. naked mole rat!
I'm loving my hair today ;)




my this month's obsession is :
Asher Book! It'll pass people.
the fever is gonna go away with the right medicine :D