Wednesday, January 6, 2010

you're the one who said I'll be lost without you.

iMovie - The Time Traveler's Wife.

Photobucket

mind blowing movie! epic! I loved it so so so much! my gosh, where to begin. The starting of the movie already got me to forget to breath. I was panting the entire time because I forgotten to breath during the first few minutes. seriously!

Rachel McAdams looks super amazingly, crazily, wonderfully, angelically beautiful! drop dead gorgeous!! Eric Bana isn't so bad himself :D I find him more charming when he's 'older' ! Anyways, I love the movie and I want to watch it again and again but when I watch, I get this feeling that I don't want to feel.

It's like pain in my heart. sadness. my heart really aches for the whole movie :( it's a wonderful movie but it's so sad. I feel sad when Claire (Rachel McAdams) have to wait for Henry (Eric Bana) to come back to her every time, or when she has to watch him disappear and don't know when he's coming back :(

I want them to live happily ever after!!!!! I love the ending but I still felt the pain. like she'll see him once awhile when he travels but he won't be hers! He won't be in her time, that's whats sad.

stupid movie laa :P don't watch if you don't want to break your heart because I can confirm that mine is already broken.

However I'm gonna rate it a 8/10 movie because #1 they didn't really portray how much they loved each other. I didn't really felt a strong passion of love for them two. For instant, if you've watched The Notebook, you'll see how much Allie loved Noah. the first thing you'll get from them is their love and passion for each other. The Notebook really portrayed how much they loved each other, and that was lacking in this movie.

#2 I always get confused when Henry time travels. You'll figure it out later in the scene but it's really confusing straight up. and their time line is another thing that's confusing. like one scene they just met, the other scene they're engaged but the whole picture is that they've been together a whole lot longer. common sense la.

OH my favourite part was the engagement part :D I don't care what you guys says, I LOVED that part ;) && the little girls they cast are so adorable! so pretty! yes, there's more than 1 little girl in the movie. let's call them small kids :) pretty!

Now I want to go get the book! It's on my top list already

I've watched hell loads of movie this holiday :) let me list out what I've watched lately.

The Open Road. Aliens In The Attic. Love Happens. Post Grad. Step Up 2.
Aquamarine. Night In Rodanthe. The Notebook. The Italian Job. Bandslam.
The Ugly Truth. Star Trek. The Blind Side. The International. Shall We Dance.
The Time Traveler's Wife. This Is It. Alvin & The Chipmunks. Gamer. New Moon.
Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Air Force One. Pretty Woman.

bold is love ;P all the movies I think is good.

I woke up at 7 yesterday morning just to watch The Time Traveler's Wife cause I'm usually not in my room unless it's bed time. I'll either be out, downstairs or sometimes my sissys room. never in mine. That's why I woke up earlier to watch :P I'm weird.

Such a nice way to start my day huh, by crying -.- haha!


If you hadn't already know,
I like older men. like Richard Gere :P