Sunday, January 17, 2010

don't you know you shoulda love me for my inner.

iMovie - Gamer

I finally watched it. stupid la the movie. haha! it makes no sense at all! it's kinda cool with Gerrard Butler in it but it isn't really a nice movie. I think Death Race was nicer if the concept was compared. almost same, right?

anyhoo.

I can't believe the weekend came and went so quickly :( I miss the days when I don't have to do anything. tsk drat, it's Sunday night!

I started watching Styl'D on MTV site cause Astro won't show it until the sky falls. stupid Astro. It's kinda nice. At first I didn't like it because I thought that the senior stylist was selfish and unprofessional but I kinda like them as I'm watching on. haha! I'm so glad Brett won. I like Brett. I kinda like Cody too cause he has that blonde beach boy look :)

Stayed up until 4 watching all 8 episodes. haha! I'm gonna watch something else on MTV now. hmm, any suggestions? OMG. one more thing. Jen Rade looks exactly like Kim Raver! freaky! freakishly alike, like sisters! or twins! YES

haha. moving on.

woke up, You Tubed :P gotta have my daily dose of stuffs on You Tube in the morning. & gossips too! haha

Got ready, waited for sissy to get ready, man she takes the longest time to get ready because she takes the longest time to get out of bed and longest time to shower! The whole village has to wait for her if we were to go out! so sick of it.

Photobucket
I'm ready to go & sis was still in the shower -.-

Yes, we share the bathroom even if one is showering or using the can :P

Went Renaissance for dim sum! sat down, ordered, bing baam boom, eat! haha. we ordered like no one's business. we told them to bring out everything as soon as they can, even the deserts. HAHA. pigs

we ordered like 15 stuffs and ate everything! clean. oh except half a meat ball thingy :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
mum got a little jobless after she's stuffed.

Had my sister's after meal ritual. yes. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Photobucket
while waiting, I am gonna make silly faces each time I have to wait.

Photobucket

thank gosh the toilet is clean and nice and I like it. haha

Photobucket

Money River, here we come! I wasn't happy because I came home empty handed while my sister & mommy both bought stuffs :( blek. so hard to shop when there's so many people! when will it be when there's not ONE SOUL in Sungai Wang?! haha.

I'm so lazy to be going to a 9 to 6 class tomorrow! There's a 3 hour break in between! what am I going to do!? drat.

oh and yes, this is how I communicate with my sister. handy isn't it :D

Photobucket



I need to clean my room, again!