Wednesday, January 27, 2010

zip your lip like a padlock & meet me at the back with a Jack at the jukebox!

iMovie - Up In The Air.

Man, I envy his life. haha! I mean the traveling all the time, staying in hotels all the time and flying all the time part. I wish there's a job like that for me too :P LOL. I heard that this movie is written based on Anna Kendrick herself? true? & Anna is so much prettier with her hair down, unfortunately she's gotta play the uptight character.

Ooh bloggie :( the author (HAHAHAHA) is very sorry she stopped blogging for awhile there. I wanted you to see some pictures and thought I shouldn't blog when I haven't have those pictures. my bad bloggie.

psycho. iloveit.

Anyways, just came home from class, so I have some time to waste :) I hate my sister, so very diu lan -.-

The days when I finish early - tuesday, wednesday & friday, she has class until 5-6 then she goes out with her friends. --.-- the days when I finish late, she has no class! BUT she needs the car back so she can attend her kickboxing class at 7 OR she's been staying home all day & is hungry because she has no car to go out with!

plus, not to say I have time to eat lunch with friends before coming home. noo, I have to rush back so she can make it in time for class! grrr. I want the car too!

Ooh, sissy's friends from Australia are gonna be here like tonight (till infinity)! & she's gonna want the car during the weekends too.. greeeeeeaaaat *thumbs up* -.-

that's not the only frustrating thing in my life right now. it's the last sem, QM is becoming way tough for me now :( I mostly can't understand anything I'm taught, plus my seat is so far back, I couldn't possible see the board clearly.

it sucks. I have to come back home and study it all over again and try to understand it by myself because I can't ask the lecturer because I have a time bomb in the car, it must be returned in time for sis to make her class! stupiiid.

it's very frustrating when I don't get it. Angeline's mood when she don't get it too affects me! She mad, I lagi mad that she's mad + with my already mad mood.

so much to complain about. acc also! now I'm learning all new accounts that I never knew existed. oh, without Francis' guidance, I don't think I'll do any good at it :( this last semester sucks! I can't wait for it to be over! DONE&DONE!

goodbye. I'm gonna kill myself
with books now :) yes, really!