Tuesday, January 12, 2010

there's no way I can stop stop stop my desire. you got my love struck!

iMovie - FAME

The Remake :) I have the original Fame DVD but I've never watch it before. I'll probably watch it later or something because the remake was awesome. I loved it. haha, typical talent school movie la. I was drawn straight to Asher Book the first time watching it :D

Kherington from SYTYCD was in too and she was amazing! She's so pretty. Sometimes, after watching all this kind of movie, it makes me wanna have some talent and attend those type of schools.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyways, after watching the movie, I did what stalkers do and googled Asher Book ;) did you know he's the lead singer of the boy band V Factory? haha! I always read headlines about VFactory on JustJaredJr. but I never bothered to stop scrolling and read but now I know, I You-Tubed too!

Photobucket
Photobucket

this is what stalker does. rephrase - this is what teenage girl does when she sees something she likes :D haha. I'm hooked.

Asher Book is He looks like a young Paul Walker and everyone knows I Paul Walker ;D

Classes has officially begun, again! My last semester! Boy am I glad about that. However, now I have to make a pro/con list to consider where to go for my degree. At first my choice was Metropolitan cause then I can go Curtin, Perth with my sister but after everything that happened to my sister's summer course, I changed my mind.

It's a long story. Let's just say Metropolitan doesn't give a damn about you and your inconvenience or your future. However, I still want to go Curtin. I would love to enrol in Monash but that isn't going to happen.

My main major problem is the fee. Money is tight right now :( stupid Jack, you used up all my tuition money! :P lol. you're so gonna take over and pay for my education since you're graduating and becoming a real doctor!

I wish I can go Perth and study right away! I'm not even going to consider Taylors or Help. Why can't there be more colleges in KL! If I could, I would go Yale in a heartbeat! Actually any ivy league college that would have me, I'll be there in seconds!

Anyways, back to the present. didn't go class on Monday. took the car for service instead. I should have stayed home cause we went there and waited for 4 hours! It was hot and we were sleepy and it was torture!

mummie was sleeping in the restaurant. HAHA. Luckily sissy brought her Mac so we played Little Shop Of Treasure to pass the time. - Came home and we didn't have clean water to shower with! The water was brown in colour! It was disgusting!

my class today was cancelled ;) man, I'm loving this. haha, extra two days of holiday. though I'm kinda sick of it :P I'm wanting to learn something now. become the book nerd again :P oh such fun.

went out for lunch with Ely. working girl isn't loving her working time and I don't too. this is the time in her life to start stocking up on Red Bulls :P