Friday, January 29, 2010

don't let nobody tell you your life is over, be every colour that you are.

iReality - The Hills.

Watching it back on MTV site :) thank gosh there's still all the episodes! MTV website fulfills my every reality needs! Fame hadn't caught up to them yet in season 1. It's so nice watching it. I really missed Jordon Patrick Eubanks! & the old carefree, always playing, always loud Heidi.

It's a flyday! I usually wouldn't hear the word flyday less I'm driving on a friday. duh. and today I heard that word so many times before 12 noon! flyday, flyday, flyday on Fly.FM -.-

don't get me wrong, TGIF

class was a drag! The lecturer was late by 15 minutes, then this guy came in late and she said to him "please be punctual and come on time ar" WTF! you came in late too!

I'm currently reading my favourite book, again. The Hills! that's why I wanted to rewatch the series. Yesterday I woke up "a tad" earlier than expected for class so I ended up reading for 2 hours in the toilet.

haha yes, a little fun fact about me : I love to read anything and everything when I'm in the toilet for as long as I can :P I get a lot of reading done in the toilet. my zen area HAHA.

Anyways, I have some random shots on my camera. & since I wanted to blog with pictures, I'll use those. for funzies.

Photobucket
Elyza's 18th birthday present.

Photobucket
I was multitasking. Watching Fame while playing Little Shops of Treasures.
my craze for playing LST has come and gone. I was so super into playing it the whole day when I first got into it but now it just gives me a headache finding those stuffs :P

Photobucket
CoffeeCup sleeping in Jessy's room even though she's not in. Technically it's already his room if you compare the hours he sleeps there with Jessy's sleeping hours. haha. he owns the room now.

Photobucket
Why do people buy back so hell a lot of chocolates when they just came back from somewhere and is at the airport?

Photobucket
my notes :( now I have to recall everything if I wanna pass my final of all final exams! I'm already very behind on my QM. still very frustrating for me. it sucks. I really can't let it go like I use to last time.

Photobucket
The sunset rays were shinning into my window the other day and it shined right at my accessories tree and made all my chain necklaces dance in the light. they literally shinned like a disco ball.

Photobucket
my other love. Zephyr was angry at me because I locked him outside of his cage! yes, normally dogs will be upset if you lock them inside their cage right? nope, not Zephyr. He gets upset and cries all day if I he can't get into his cage. weirdo.

Photobucket
bought it for old times sake. I use to eat it all the time as a child at my auntie's house because mama wouldn't buy those for us. It was hell expensive back then. It doesn't taste as good as I remembered though. bummer.

Photobucket
this is how I sleep everyday for the past week or so because of the damn construction noise! let me tell you, being woken up by the sound of drills and hammering isn't the most pleasant way to wake up! It really isn't a sweet symphony of sound!

Lastly,

Photobucket
I'm so getting that book :D
I'm addicted to books! the books I like are

Ooh, today I saw the paperback of LA Candy and it's so much cheaper than the hardcover :( I should have waited for the paperback! Could have bought 2 with the amount I paid for the hardcover one.

After class today, I went out for the first time with Angeline. I mean, we always have lunch together all the time but this time was the first time I went shopping with her. Well, not shopping shopping but I did drop more money than I intended to today. haha!



A day with Tang Sot Sot? priceless! :D

haha ♥