Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my mistake I didn't ought.

iMovie - Street Kings.

Just came back from college hopping. Checked out Segi first.

OMFG! It really takes your breath away. I don't get why everyone said that there's a lot of LaLa's there because I went and there wasn't even one. It's so cool and nice. It's really like college you see in TV! People playing frisbee and hanging out and playing instruments =) I really like it there! The only downside is that I don't know even one soul there!

Considered living on campus too but after looking at their room, I came out running! But I'm going to see their off campus dorms! Maybe I'll stay there! Wanna be independent you know :P and it's super cheap! RM 380 for the first 6 months! Local girl staying on campus! LOLS.

Anyways, there's really too many pros for Segi. The fee wise is my only concern, fortunately it worked very well for me. It's RM 7900 only. Plus, if I register this weekend, I'll get a RM 1000 rebate and extra RM 500 for every A's I get for my SPM!

UUh, and wi-5 connection throughout the whole campus! And there's a computer lab lounge as big as my high school library! Also, there's a swimming pool, tennis court, play lounge and underground carpark!

After visiting my almost dream-college, went over to Help while being on the fence about enrolling myself in Segi.

Talked to the counsellor that really looked like he has something else better to do. I was blown away by the fees! RM 100 for application, RM 450 for registration, RM 500 for security deposit, RM 500 for resource fee, RM 300 for each LAN subject and RM 15400 for tuition fee! Plus there's no deduction or promotion or anything.

The only thing there I liked was seeing so many familiar faces left and right!

I think I have Segi in mind at the end of the day. It's so gorgeous! seriously! Go there and check the place out. It's such a big, white building!

*//editted @ 6.10 PM =)

Drove around round and round and round the neighbourhood. I almost bang the sides but lucky I had my trustee Laila to shout REALLY REALLY LOUD every time I was getting close to something. Now learning how to park!

Who knew that after getting me driver's license it still feels like I'm learning how to drive! I HATE MANUAL! Give me auto and I'll be on my way! =)


I'm sorry,
I really am.