Thursday, February 5, 2009

in a storm in my best dress - fearless.

iMovie - Top Gun.

I'm very very lazy to blog but I don't like to see my blog un-blog-ed so I'll just blog for my blog's sake =)

That's a lot of "blog" in one sentence there!

I'll post about my CNY days later when I get all the pictures from JieYing's camera. Everyone's urging me to open a damn Facebook account but I just don't like it. so messy and stuff. Just bring a thumb drive every time you're out to see me. HAHA.

Anyways, I've been watching most of Tom Cruise's movie. The ones that I have of course! I've watched Top Gun a few times already. I like his old movies more cause he was younger then and more charming! Now he's lost that loving feeling ;P

Ohso charming Maverick!
Great balls of firee! :P

I have a lot of time on my hand. Then I finally watched Pearl Harbor. How ironic that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner was in the same movie then years later they finally fell in love. Anyways I cried like a baby while watching Pearl Harbor. but but wth la, takan they so stupid don't think that Japan was coming even though it was showing on their radar right!?

yeap yeap. Good movie review. I love watching movie with those Air Force One and those fighter flight jets. Like Stealth and Transformers and Top Gun and uuh I like The Guardian. haha!

Alright alright.

What have I been up to lately?

Really deciding which college to go to. I've always had my head more towards Segi but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should go Help. Segi - Help, Segi - Help! so hard!

&& I'm one step closer to getting my drivers licence! Hopefully I'll get it before my birthday! Oh the parking is ridiculous! counting the poles?! come on!

mummie got a fighting fish and I named it Sushi =)