Saturday, February 14, 2009

your love is just a lie

iMovie - Titanic.

Love love love this movie! It was on today, again =) I can't find the DVD and it sucks! I want the DVD so badly. haha.

Happy 18th Birthday Xu Ze & Choo =)
& happy valentines.

I hate valentines day. It reminds you if you don't have someone that you don't have someone & if you do have someone, you shouldn't have a freaking holiday to like remind someone that you love them.

But today was like confession day. And it was nice to let it out and thanks for listening and understanding =) love love you.

P/S : Boys are suck jerks! :P

Titanic, titanic - "you jump, I just Jack!" Where in the world are those guys!?

Anyways -

I want you to be friends with me because you want to, not because you have to.

Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go
of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
just so you know.

OMG! I just realize how needy I am! Since when did I become so needy and so not-in-controlled! I hate you for making me like such a needy pathetic person! ;P

It's just a phase, I'll get over it =) no worries.