Saturday, February 21, 2009

I finally found the missing part of me.

iMovie - That Darn Cat.
You Guys!
I Love you guyss! xD

Just when I thought I had a sucky 18th birthday, I turned my head and I'm speechless, over the edge, I'm just breathless!

Who knew being lied to was so much fun! =D Anyways, thanks you guys! I loved it super duper a lot!

It's safe to say that my wish this year totally came true! I wished for great friends in my life and you guys are nothing but great friends! I got lucky when it comes to my friends because you guys are the best ones out there!

I love you guys! every one of you guys! =D

Vivian, Rachel & Hollie

Triina <3
Thanks for everything!

hmm, thanks so much! =)
<3 you loads & loads & loads!

Rhhemmma! =)
you guys'll make a lovely couple :P:P

The GUY that cooked for me.
Hollie & Shafique was just posers ;P


Drove the car around yesterday night. My mum kept telling me that I suck until now I think I suck myself!

The thing is, I can to drive! I just got to get use to everything! Leave me alone! It's harder driving a manual car okay!

Only my stop and go and my turning is a little rusty but everything else is good! If I don't leave the clutch up too fast =.=

I can do it!! Just do it jeanette ;P

P/S : what am I going to do with the rest of the bunch of the chicken wings?!
I'll fry it! ;D

sui kai yek, ngor chee sai chong yee sek!