Sunday, February 8, 2009

tell me that you need me.

iMovie - Poseidon.

First of all, I've already reactivate my Facebook account. So, it's official. No more "Jeanette, open Facebook laaaaaaaa". I had to ignore 190 request thingy! Half way ignoring one by one, I finally saw the 'ignore all' button! =.=

Anyways, I'll man man upload all the pictures you guys want kay! starting from the recent events!

I'm going to need some time to get use to it and try to figure out how it works! Like how the hell to tag someone or untag someone. teach me peoples!

Pictures and updates on my CNY gatherings.

Pictures while in JunCheng's house is still with JieYing. Anyways, went there with Vivian and I couldn't keep my eyes off of his PS2! It's so addictive! If I had it, I'll play it 24/7 =P & I couldn't even hug his tele! That's how big it is!

JC's mum cooked a lovely lunch and kuskus! Finally I know what's it! Selepas itu we went to Jackson's super huge house! It's like those castle from those Polly Pocket thingys!

I forgotten, who was the bolster again?


Next day was my house. It was short but sweet! HAHA. After that, Julian dropped by for awhile. Got the chatting going on.

We were having a pillow fight.

Hey bestfriend.

5 days later - today. Went for Crystal's open house & Choo's! I'm having so much fun! =)


The only nice picture from my camera! More pictures when I get them from Royce's new canggih camera.

P/S : ooh, Facebook uploads pictures super fast ehh! While blogging this post, I've already uploaded 2 photo album!

Ohkay, how do I add pictures to that space thingy there and how do I change my profile picture?! PEOPLE TEACH!