Wednesday, February 11, 2009

but the old me's dead & gone, dead &gone.

iMovie - Final Destination 3.

I'm still in shock that the words rolled out of Trina's tongue came true! Rihanna seriously cancelled her concert! WOAH.

But but but, I really don't think that Chris Brown did beat her up! I really hope he didn't! He's such a cool guy! It's uncool to beat up a girl!

Poor him, all his ads are being pulled out && if everything hadn't had happened, his Grammy performance would have rocked the house down! Watch his rehearsal on TMZ.

Ohanyways.

Grey's Anatomy is getting stupid-er and stupid-er every episode! Everyone is leaving the show. Burke, Addison, Izzie, George, Erica says goodbye! Soon it'll be Derek then I'll say goodbye too!

Went to the DVD shop yesterday and browse through their file thingy. I can really work there :P I asked for so many movies so the guy went looking for the cover but end up saying no stock, and when I went through it, I found everything! stupid guy.

Got my HSM 3 xD HAHA. I'm in my zac efron phase.