Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm still holding on.

iMovie - Must Love Dogs.

Finally mother of cows! I'm stress-less and care-free =)

I can finally drive now! xD

After the hardest part for me, which was the slope thingy - everything went smoothly cause I could do the rest. && the driving part was super scary because the JPJ guy was acting all tough and strict! But he wasn't because while we were at a stop, he was waving to this little boy on the bus!

Anyways. I know usually we'll get our license 2 weeks after but I asked to get mine 2 days after! Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow =)

That was the best part of my day. Then I came home and sleep for the rest of the day! Woke up at 5.30 for the test yo!

My 18th birthday -

I seriously seriously pray that no one on earth - not even people I hate had the birthday I had because it's seriously damn sad. It's the celebration of my birth but I felt not-right that day. I don't wish this upon anyone!

Nothing went on the whole day long. Went out for dinner - which my mum invited a few of her friends so throughout the dinner, I kept my head down with silence just eating my dinner while the adults chats along.

At least I got to order a few of my favourite chinese dish. & at least I had a cake - which btw became extra extra small this year.
Man, I miss my sister! I'm used to always celebrating it with her =(


It's the worst birthday, ever.


I wished for you on my birthday.