Friday, February 13, 2009

just tryin to find my way back home.

iMovie - The Departed.

It's such a long movie! And at the end, everyone dies! apalah. Leonardo DiCaprio still do look cuter last time compare to now =P

They do not sell Titanic edy. I can't even find the torrent with seeders. It's such a nice view of him XD

Happy Friday the 13th =P

So, my sister went Sunway to get me those Converse sneakers! =) It's like waking up on Christmas day! I love them converse! But they mostly don't carry my size. Size 7 very hard to get shoes punya =.=

Anyways, I wanted light blue/light purple/turquoise and red but there's no size for red. =( && the light purple was so nice! It like more like lilic but also no size.


Sis got herself the pink and silver sneaker. I don't like pink. too girlish for my taste :P


Gosh, it's gonna feel weird when my sister's gone! I'll be alone. It still haven't sunk in yet but the idea of her not here has crossed my mind. I'm going to be dead bored at home. But thankfully I'll be able to drive soon.. If I pass.. fingers crossed.

The sucky part of it all is that I'm taking the exam the day after my birthday! Very early in the morning! Can't party like a rock star ;D

This year will be the first time that I didn't celebrate my birthday with my sister! Most of the years she'll buy me jelly cake as my present. Maybe she'll buy me one before she leaves! pick such a stupid day to fly off! Feb 15th! pffts!

Anyways, more stressful problem is that my mum won't be paying for Astro anymore! Uncle Gordon paid for the whole year last year so this year my mum don't wanna pay! How am I going to watch my Formula One!!

The only thing I'm concerned and stressed out about. I know I probably shouldn't but it's Formula One! It's my power source! They should really have pay-per-view here! =( I have to drive to some bar or something to watch man! sucks.

Ooh, my mum got me this rock thingy - she believe it's good and stuff. Sucks up all the ray from my computer, etc.

Well in my opinion, it's a waste of electricity as it must be on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week & it looks like a big piece of light-up bloody meat!

I'll wake up looking at that thing everyday and think "hmmm, today I'll have the big ass meat with my mashed potatoes"




let the truth be told,
let our lives unfold,
so that we can re-live our memories,
& stop being enemies.