Monday, October 10, 2011

when everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head.

iMovie - Serendipity

Sunday Morning :

I woke up super early, like around 5am because I was too excited until I couldn't sleep.

I was going for the Big Bad Wolf book sale. thank you @wheyjinn for informing me about it :))!

I was suppose to go on Friday but my cousin was sick so we had to postpone the trip. it was a good call because it started raining and we needed to walk from the car to the shutter bus place that wasn't covered.

anyways, I woke up super duper early in anticipation! I've been seeing tweets and twitpics and a few blogpost saying how many books they got and stuff.

I was excited, then letdown.

They didn't carry the books I wanted. I only found 2 books I wanted from my list & bought a total of 8 books! I don't know how the hell other people could buy 20-60 books!

maybe they went there without something to find?

Photobucket
me buys.

Photobucket
dented :(

I was deciding if I should get the hardcover ones or the paperback ones. it'll be more, MORE worth it to get the hardcover ones but I prefer the paperback ones because then I can wrap my books. so it was a tough decision at one point.

not so much when my bag was getting heavier and my shoulders were starting to hurt from carrying all those books around.

they're a bunch of Shopaholic and Twilight books which I already have. & too many Nora Roberts books! TOO MANY!

there's only 1 Nicholas Spark books which was The Last Song in it's original hard cover! I wanted to get it but I already have a copy with the movie cover. no point getting another one.

so bottom line is that it was such a letdown and I was disappointed.

anyways, I couldn't say the same for my cousin though. as I said early, the not thick one also she won't get :p thank gosh she bought her luggage bag there! YES! and it didn't fit all the books she got.

I say she had a good buy and so worth her money because she bought those pretty big books! the kind of books that could put you into a coma when hit with.

thanks @nathalieloh for going to the sale with me and being so patient and tolerant when I led you off course more than twice :p

see, use GPS also Guna Pun Sesat! :p