Wednesday, October 5, 2011

let your heart sing & tonight we light up the stars

iSeries - The Good Wife

i'm having a crush on Will :)))! he's just so, I don't know! I'm so attracted to him when he's arguing in court :p

I started watching this series because I'm having Business Law this semester and I thought, I should watch a series about lawyers and about the court system so that I could at least learn something.

I mean, I can't call myself a doctor, but I sort of picked up a few medical terms and stuff from watching Greys Anatomy, Private Practice and House.

so I'm thinking it's a good idea to watch this series :)! and with Will in it, it was a bonus!

heyy, it's proven, we pick up and learn more quickly with the tele than the boring old lecturer talking in monotone, right?

it's times like these where I wished I have the money to just go out and buy the series, OR have unifi, OR be living in Aussie where it only takes a few minute to get 1 episode.

anyways, back to reality!

I skipped classes today! I played hookie. that makes it a total of 4 classes! in a day!! I wasn't feeling it, being a dork, absorbing knowledge so I stayed home and build my purchases from Ikea which I bought yesterday with my grandpops :))!

Photobucket
Photobucket
it's not the drawers that mechanics use but it's the second best thing :)

Photobucket
bought another chair too :))!
I had to choice but to get the pink!


I've been getting ulcers in my mouth. I doubt it's my toothbrush so I think it's coming from all the stress. hoow do I distress? or how do I stop stressing?! I don't even know why am I stressing, which makes me stress about stress!

if only my stress could be productive, you know! then I'll be superwoman.

can't wait to finish this semester! I don't get semester breaks, which sucks! tell me there's some public holiday for at least 3 days in the near future! PLEASE!

ooh! I just go back my Semester 3 result and I HAD to share! I KICKED ASS :DD!

Photobucket

finally, an A for my worst subject ever!

great timing too, since I won't have anymore economic-related subjects :))! I worked hard, and studied like a manic dork for this paper! & I'm thankful it's during my short semester, so I only had 1 paper to focus on :)))!

I've been sucking for economics! my worst subject, and I didn't bother or had any interest in economics! not now, even.

Photobucket
I had a B+ in semester 2 because I accused the lecture of being prejudice!
I had her again in semester 3, and she showed what grade I should have gotten..

well, I'm happy for that A :) FINALLY! I get to say,
"yeah, I don't suck all that much in economics! piece of cake subject :D"