Friday, October 14, 2011

I have a fickle heart & a bitterness & a wandering eyes & a heaviness in my head.

iSeries - The Good Wife.

I'm obsessed but it's downloading too slowly! I have at least 1 episode to watch each day. but I'm mixing all seasons so I'm a little confused now :p

I love Will Gardner :)! enough said.

I've some time now since i've just finished one of my two assignments due next week. my words are a little out of context and a little wonkers because my mind is still trying to paraphrase everything.

I had to Turnitin for the first time and I had 3 people helping me, telling me what to do all at the same time :p thank for your help @viviankhoo @baybietanya & sissy :)

its so stupid. all the "the", "and" blah blah also they highlight. & some highlighted parts were from other students paper -.- &&& I didn't know I had to wait 24 hours for the originality report to come back! so I created another account :p

anyways, I'll do the second assignment tomorrow :p lazy already.

hmm, I must say, I'm loving and appreciating my Mac more and more now that my PC is being a pain in the butt. well, actually its not the PC's fault, it's the internet connection for my PCs fault. I can't connect using my Phillippa.

sucko.

taking a minute to say thank you Steve Job for all the cool, creative gadget your mind could come up with for us. & of course thank you sissy for all your hand-me-downs :p

the perks of being the youngest :- You'll get all the cool gadget eventually. & for free :D

Photobucket
The iPod was my first Apple gadget :))!

anyways, I finally had the money to go into 99Mart and buy my sweets :))! every time during lunch when we go eat, I always don't have enough money to buy my sweets! yesterday, I was rich enough!

Photobucket
ooh I've missed you :p

HY said I'm stupid for not trying the Halls, so I did & its now my favourite sweet. heh. it tastes sooo good!

speaking of sweets, I'm always eyeing something from the sweets isle! & my mother will always find me there just standing in front of ems. I want it but it's just too expensive!

Photobucket
Sour Patch Kidss!


Had some time between classes, so the dorks and weirdos came out to play.

Photobucket
Photobucket
booyah!

Photobucket
mama's hungraaayy!

Photobucket
I macam got helmet head :p