Friday, October 21, 2011

I was alone in the dark and the fear was my truth

iMovie - The Green Lantern.

so I have 6 days of holiday :))! thank you Deepavali :))! LOL.

don't think I'll be able to slack though because I have 3 assignments due! and I HAVE to finish em!

I'll do them tomorrow :) hopefully I'll be feeling very restless and can do nothing but the assignment.

anyways. had a boring week of classes. talked to more people in class. I have 100 students in class so I'm slowing and steadily getting to know everyone :)

Photobucket
I don't like the Auditorium.
the chair so uncomfortable until my ass hurt!

Last night, a bunch of us went to celebrate Abu's birthday at Sunway for steamboat :))!

Photobucket
look @ my hair! sunsilk YO :p

Photobucket

I'm just thankful I didn't have to drive. there we were gossiping and laughing in the car like manics. It was a fun night indeed.

Just came back from lunch with Crystal :)! so now, I think I shall start wrapping my books until nightfall. relax mode ON.



I'm boring this week, so my post reflects that boring-ness.
bare with it!