Sunday, October 9, 2011

MY MAN, SEBASTIAN VETTEL!

iSport - Formula One.

First and foremost

Photobucket
OHHELLZ YEAH BABYY :))))!
hello Mr. Double World Champion!

I'm so incredibly proud and happy and happy and over the moon :)

it's a shame that he finished 3rd though. but that doesn't matter. he did it! & I'm so bloody happy.

I love Sebastian Vettel. I think he's a well deserved, worthy champion! & I think that RedBull Racing deserved this title and the Constructor's Championship because they've been flawless. they've done an incredible job this whole season.

Photobucket
a proud Christian Horner!

You have to be impressed that those pit crew team can change 4 hot tyres and lift the bloody car all within 2.9 seconds! SECONDS.

I can't even say my full name or fill my lungs with oxygen in 2.9 secs!

I have so much respect for them. I wished I had the brains or the ability to do what they do. then I'll have the prefect occupation :)

BTW, I think RBR team is amazing and is the one to beat but I really love the relationship that those McLaren drivers has. they respect each other & are actually friends. you HAVE to check out all their Vodafone ads on YouTube!

Photobucket

If any one of those two guys win, they're both there for the celebration. but, Mark is nowhere to be seen when Vettel won the championship. sore-loser Mark!

whatever :p

The only thing I'm bummed about is that I didn't get to watch it live, - even on the telly. I wasn't there to spiritually and mentally support Vettel, hence the 3rd place :p

HAHAAA! I'm a little paranoid now because the first time I missed the race, Vettel finished 4th in Germany & then again yesterday when I missed it, he finished 3rd. coincidence? hmm.

anyways. there you go my friends.

Photobucket
I give you Formula One's double world champion.
SEBASTIAN VETTEL ;)





oh PS: 2 pictures courtesy of Motorsport.com